Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm back biaatches!!!

I've been pre-occupied with the NEW Wine Internet over at Wine Disorder as well as work and life, so I haven't been active in a while.

So here you go, some fresh content, which is hopefully useful to those of you hanging on to any 2002 Nuits D’Ivresse.

I'll be getting back to my cycle of updating. Hope everyone didn't go away for good.

Actually, I don't really care that much. I'm giving away free information, take it or leave it. It serves as a valuable record for me, I kinda don't give a shit either way.

Enjoy!!!


3 comments:

Florida Jim said...

Always nice to know how much you care.
BTW, 'had the 2006 Do Ferreiro, Rebisca yet?
Best, Jim

TWG said...

I thought you were back.

Unknown said...

So, when you say, "I'm back," do you say that in the way that GHWBush said, "No new taxes"?